Mobile Apps > IOS Help

tnanock
3/18/2018 1:50:44 PM
Is there a tutorial available for the latest IOS app? I downloaded it this morning and ran the update in SSP but at first glance, I couldn't figure out how to add a song on-the-fly (which is what we mainly use the app for). Also, does this latest version allow us to create and/or change a program set list?

Thanks!

Kim

George
3/19/2018 9:42:23 AM
Hi Kim.

Sorry, there is no tutorial for the SongShow Mobile Control app.

The new app does not support on-the-fly song selection from the database.
The new app does not provide tools to create or change content - only control what is in the current program.

If there are features that you would really like to see in the SongShow Mobile Control app, please add them to the Wish List.

tnanock
3/21/2018 5:45:27 PM
Wow. So glad I still have an IPad with the older IOS. Never dreamed an update to the SSP app would lose functionality.

Thanks,

Kim

tnanock
1/23/2019 5:38:58 PM
I added to the wish list in March 2018 but do not see it in the list of posted wishes....only in "My Wishes". Does this mean no one else is seeing this suggestion?

Kim

akins
1/24/2019 2:34:47 PM
Kim,
The wish list was a great idea and was very active and responsive for several years.
The forums on this site were also quite active with many questions and replies each
day. Both a dwindled over time for some reason - perhaps the product has matured
to the point where there aren't many questions and/or wishes. In any event, it is what
it is, but I, for one, miss the interaction with fellow subscribers and the techs. George
usually gets back with answers in a reasonable time. I no longer submit anything to the
wish list as it seems to be a "black hole."

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. An unhandled exception has occurred. See browser dev tools for details. Reload 🗙