Version 9.2 > Typo On Scripture in KJV.

David Ozuna
3/8/2023 6:06:48 PM

I have found a typo on King James Version of the scripture and I cannot find a way to edit it.  It is in Psalm 119:24, and on this scripture, there is extra letters added to the end of the verse.  When I present this verse, this is what shows..."Thy testimonies also are my delight and my counsellors.leth."  The extra "leth" shouldn't be there.  How do we fix this?  Also, I have not seen an update to Song Show in over a year so is there an update I missed or is there one coming soon?  Thanks.

George Taylor
3/9/2023 12:03:37 PM

Hi David.

There is no way to edit the database directly in the current build - that will require a new build.  That said, you can create a slide with that Scripture info and edit the slide to appear as you like.

• Open the Slide Builder and create a Scripture slide, selecting the desired version and text.
  • Once this is created, you can edit the text so it appears as you like.
  • Depending on what you are trying to accomplish (not sure what context this is being used in) you may want to create your entire reading/sermon section in the Slide Builder.   This can also be inserted in a program as a single scripture item with little interruption to the flow of the rest of the program.

Regarding the typo itself:

I have verified and noted the typo in the KJV translation for correction.  This will appear in a later update to SongShow Plus.

On that note - There is an update in development and a preview is available (9.3) if you are current. 

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. An unhandled exception has occurred. See browser dev tools for details. Reload 🗙