Where can I find the Code A for my SongShow Plus version 7 or earlier install?
Applicable SongShow Plus Versions:
This article applies to SongShow Plus Version 7 and earlier.
NOTE: Local system administrative credentials will be required to install SongShow Plus and retrieve the Code A.
NOTE: SongShow Plus 7 and earlier versions are only supported for activation. Some automated paths have been deprecated. Please follow the instructions below exactly.
To unlock SongShow Plus Version 7 or earlier, a Code B or a license file is required. In order to generate the Code B or license file, a Code A from the machine to be activated is required.To obtain the Code A from your machine complete the following:
- SongShow Plus must be installed for the Code A to be generated. If it is not installed already, install SongShow Plus now.
- Once the installation is complete, go to the Windows Start menu and select SongShow Plus > Utilities.
- From the Utilities panel, select Unlock.
- Select option A) I have purchased a SongShow Plus license.
- Select option A) I would like to unlock this installation as a Projection system. Click Yes to confirm.
- Select option B) I would like to request an unlock code by phone.
- The Phone Request dialog will show the Code A needed to generate the Code B and License file. Users can highlight, right-click and copy the Code A or write it down as needed.
NOTE: The letter "O" is not used in the Code A or Code B. The number 0 may be used.
Once you have retrieved the Code A from your machine, proceed with the next steps requested.
If you are unable to complete this successfully, please contact the Support Team.