March 2010 Edition - User Interface/Training Notes(SSP076)
In the March 2010 Edition, the following areas contain changes for which users will need to get acquainted:
In SongShow Plus:
- Web Page Import and Presentation added: Users can now add and save links to live web pages or download the contents of the web page for display.
- New Improv Collection: Along with the existing Background Improv the following Improv tools have been added:
- Color Improv - This new effect allows on the fly hue changes to the presented objects when applied as a display property effect. Third party apps and presented web pages are not affected by this tool.
- Overlay Improv - Play windowed video files on the fly over the top of the presentation display. Third party apps and presented web pages are not affected by this tool.
- Audio Improv - Play audio files on the fly without interrupting the currently presented items.
- Instant Message - Displays messages and information on the fly to the presentation display. Third party apps and presented web pages are not affected by this tool.
- Stage Message - Works like Instant Message but is displayed to the Stage Monitor.
- New Effects: New scroll and Blink effects have been added.
- Plug In Panel: Tabs in the plug-in panel can now be rearranged or hidden by the user.
- New Monitor Option: A new tab called "Monitor Arrangement" was added. This allows the user to subdivide a monitor for use with a Matrox Dual or Triple Head To Go device. This is also very useful for testing stage/presentation monitor configs when you only have one output monitor.
For additional details on these and other items, refer to the What's New document that addresses all the changes for the March 2010 Edition.