Thumbnails are not being displayed in the Media Control panel.(TS272) Symptom:
While using SongShow Plus and displaying content the expected thumbnails are not showing up in the Media Control panel. The content does show up in the Display Monitor and the Presentation screen as expected.
If the selection for Display 1 has been unchecked (or any display) the Media Control thumbnails will not show up for that display. This is especially problematic if the user is only using a single projection out (Display 1) since that prevents the menu options from showing up.
The user can temporarily enable another display output and then check and correct the Media Control Panel display settings to restore the thumbnails for Display 1.
1. From the main toolbar select Settings > Display.
2. From here select Display Window 2 and enable it.
3. Select OK then restart SongShow Plus.
You will now have 2 displays enabled.
4. In the Media Control Panel click on the Settings icon (small gear in the upper right corner), select the top menu and click on Display 1 to enable it.
5. From the main toolbar select Settings > Display.
6. From here select Display Window 2 and disable it.
7. Select OK then restart SongShow Plus.
You will now have 1 display enabled and you should see the thumbnails for displayed content.
If this does not resolve your issue, contact the support team for further assistance.
12/12/2014 2:22:42 PM