Version 8.0 > Song - Media Control Window

PastorJ
9/17/2014 1:48:03 PM
My media control window has become very slow for some reason.  The parts of the song pop in at about 1 per second when I select a new song.  I have looked online to see if this is a problem that others have had but I don't see it anywhere.

I have made sure my directx is updated.

I'm running V8 - 9-15-14 version.  I have checked the mulit core and it's running on that option.  Just to make sure switched to single and it still does it.

It has just started this in the last several weeks and it's driving my tech person nuts trying to keep up with me sometimes.

I have made sure that hard drive was cleaned and not fragmented as well.  Everything else runs great...just not this window between songs.

Any thoughts on the cause?  How to speed it up.

PastorJ
9/19/2014 1:13:04 PM
So I've been doing more playing.  After seeing the thread about direct x and it having issues I run that install again via microsoft update.  I also turn off windows defender and reinstalled 8.  And I'm still having the same issues.  I'm running on a dual hard drive system.  SSP is on an SSD drive and I have 16mb of ram.  I wasn't having this problem before....it's just started in the last few weeks.  I haven't installed any new software either and have plenty of room on the drives so there are not storage space issues either.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙