Version 5.5 > Supressing Titles on display

tmpifer1
3/24/2008 9:07:33 AM
Hi all,

I was wondering...  Is there a way to NOT show the titles, author, and other such info when a song is displayed?  OR, at least only on the first slide?

I've noticed that most of the displays I've seen at other churchs, in videos, and in print do not have the song info projected on the screen, only the text of the song.  I think the "uncluttered" look would help our folks key in on the words better/faster.

Any ideas?

Blessings,  Tom

tmpifer1
3/24/2008 9:22:39 AM
Wow, okay, I now feel sorta dumb

I just found a checkbox to only display on the first slide. It works, sorta... My first song refuses to supress the display on the second slide.  All other songs after that are okay.  Hmmmmm...

osborn4
3/24/2008 10:08:55 AM
Posted By tmpifer1 on 03/24/2008 9:22 AM
Wow, okay, I now feel sorta dumb

I just found a checkbox to only display on the first slide. It works, sorta... My first song refuses to supress the display on the second slide.  All other songs after that are okay.  Hmmmmm...

Don't feel dumb. I had to dig around several times to find that setting. Now it's one of the first things I do when I set up a  machine, changing that in the display settings.

If the first verse (or chorus, etc) you show is multiple pages, it will show the info on all pages of that first verse shown. I never really figured out the logic of that, but it's the way the program currently works.

Also, if you have the "first verse" option checked on and have a blank slide first in the sequence, then the information will never snow up.

twj
3/26/2008 6:38:28 PM
Joel, why is that? Shouldn't the ccli info show up no matter what the first slide is, even if it is a blank slide?

osborn4
3/27/2008 6:33:49 AM
Posted By twj on 03/26/2008 6:38 PM
Joel, why is that? Shouldn't the ccli info show up no matter what the first slide is, even if it is a blank slide?
Talk to the developers. I'm sure it was an oversite that they will correct soon.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙