Version 8.0 > Media Control: Keep displayed item centered?

aworkman
10/12/2014 10:36:14 AM
Hello everyone! Does anyone know if it is possible to keep the active/displayed slide centered in the media control window? Right now the active/displayed slide justifies right. I like to keep it centered or justified left so I can see what's coming in the next slide. It is possible to use the slider bar and manually move the slide display, but it's distracting during service. Any thoughts?

Aaron 

George
10/13/2014 1:07:25 PM
Aaron,

Absolutely - and actually you have a few options for this.

If you right click in the media control panel and select Preferences... it will take you to the settings.

From there you can set the preferences for the current media type in the control panel.  If you want to set them all at the same time go to Settings > Preferences and adjust the settings in the Scripture, Slide Show and Song Media Control settings.

In your case the feature you want is Auto Scroll.  Adjust these setting to get the current slide to land and stay where you want it.

aworkman
10/19/2014 6:25:38 AM
George, that works perfect!! Thank you for helping me dig a little deeper into the menu. Aaron

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙