Version 8.0 > Songshow plus not completely initialized

gatewaycrc
12/12/2014 1:19:03 PM

Today I was setting up a program and attempted to add an audio file to a slide.  I added the audio and hit save and than when I clicked on the slide the audio did not play.  I went to edit the slide to see what was going on and this came up: Songshow plus not completely initialized.  Please run songshow before using slide builder.  I restarted the computer and tried again but the same thing came up.  I did a search here and read that when it happened to someone previously that the recommendation was to delete Songshow and install it again.  Instead I installed version 8.1 and tried using that.  It started fine but it showed that there were no programs to open.  I went to my file folders in my library in my computer folder  and found the program that I needed which was still there and tried opening it that way.  When I went back to version 8 of songshow and went to open program it showed the same program title twice - one which I could not open and one which I was able to open and showed all the work I had already done and saved.  I added the audio file a different way and this time it worked.

Not sure if this is a glitch or if I am just the unlucky one to have something go wrong.  If I open the programs from the computer folder and than open songshow the program shows up otherwise it does not show any of the programs that have been set up over the years.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙