Version 8.4 > Timers Missing Settings

kladner
10/22/2017 8:46:30 AM
Under the Improv Collection/Overlay Improv tab/Timers, I had always used the timer to put up a countdown during announcements prior to the service starting.  I would run it in the bottom right hand of the screen so it would not interfere with announcements.  Since upgrading to 8.4 it blinks now instead of static and there is no way to change it back like you can under instant message settings.  Is this a bug are did you do away with those settings? Hopefully its a bug because most don't like the blinking.
Thanks,
Keith

George
10/23/2017 12:05:20 PM
Keith,

The only Improv Collection tool that has the Blink option is the Instant Message tool.  This also has a Countdown feature in it - Is this what you are referring to?
If so, you can expand settings by clicking the text at the right.  The text tab has the Blink setting in it.

If not and it is really the Overlay Improv that you are having the issue with,  please contact the support team so they can take a look.

BTW - I put up a countdown from the Timers folder and did not get the blinking that you are describing.  I even tried setting the IM to blink but that did not affect the Overlay.

kladner
10/29/2017 7:38:48 AM
Yes it is definitely the Overlay Improv that is blinking.  I will call support.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙