Version 8.4 > pop ups popping low.

osborn4
10/27/2017 6:12:38 PM

The pop ups in SSP (e.g. package to go) are popping low, so that the button on the bottom of the window  are behind the task bar. I can drag it up, but it's getting old.

This happens on my Win10 laptop and Win7 desktop. Both have 1920x1080 control screens and the screen display is set to 100% on both.

Not critical, but I thought I would mention it.

Thanks.

KingsleyUMC
11/4/2017 7:43:04 PM
The problem is the pop up aligns itself to the top of the lower horizontal window. I noticed this because I split the window into a top half and a lower half. I like to see what is being displayed on the top half of the window. I played with how tall the window is and noted the pop up would only be displayed at the top of the bottom window. My videos are set to run only once and sometimes I need them to loop. It is frustrating to have to always move the pop up to save the settings after modifying them. Either live with it or adjust the vertical height of the bottom window while you build your program and the adjust it for when actually using it.

Hope I stated that clearly.

Tim Goldsmith
Kingsley UMC
Kingsley, Mi.

osborn4
11/9/2017 9:59:05 PM
Good sleuthing. I've pretty much got my sections set the way I need them, but I'll play with it.

osborn4
11/9/2017 9:59:06 PM
Good sleuthing. I've pretty much got my sections set the way I need them, but I'll play with it.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙