Version 8.0 > Planning Center Import Issues

wcworship
7/7/2016 12:24:09 PM

With great success, we use the Planning Center import option weekly.  However, occasionally it will not import a plan.  It give an error report.

I haven't been able to completely determine what the issue is, HOWEVER, I think I found a common denominator. 

Whenever I use a "mobile device" (ipad, phone, etc...) to edit a Planning Center plan, I believe we then have an issue importing to

SongShow.  Has anyone else experienced this?    If indeed this is the problem, I have no idea what a mobile device would

do to a plan cause an error.

I will continue to work with this to see if I can "create the problem," but at this time, this is the only thing I can come up with.

Any suggestions, etc.. would be appreciated.

Thanks,

JohnM.

George
7/8/2016 2:05:50 PM
I have not tried the app yet so I will take a look at this.

If the issue persists or you have new info then let us know.

thanks,

wcworship
9/24/2016 3:58:07 PM
to confirm, I did create an order in my iPad app for Planning Center, and SongShow would not import it. I believe the same happens when I use my phone. Again, the only time we have issues importing from Planning Center is if our "computer clock" is off time or if we happen to use a mobile device to adjust/create an order in Planning Center (via their app). I do understand this isn't your issue, however, I just wanted to confirm that SongShow doesn't like something about the Planning Center order when it has been adjusted or created via their mobile app.

Thanks guys, again, just wanted to up you.

JohnM.

George
9/26/2016 12:46:26 PM
Thanks John.

We may need to look into this more....

FYI - I did try this with my Android device and was able to import, though I did a pretty simple program.

Please confirm that both of your devices are Apple products and give me some additional details on what the changes are that you are making and the content of the program (songs/images/attachments etc) you are creating/editing.

This will go along way to replicating the issue but if this does not work, we may need to arrange for a remote to discuss further.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙