Version 5.5 > Powerpoint & SSP

DeanZF
12/13/2009 2:35:40 PM
Second question of the day. I did some searching and did not find an answer that was straight forward enough for this newbie to "get it". So, here's the latest challenge:

They want to do a Powerpoint "loop" for announcements. I don't remember how to make a self-activating loop, and I don't know how to get the loop into SSP so that it will actually loop.

What steps are needed, and how do we move from the endless loop to the next song in the show?

TIA.

osborn4
12/13/2009 3:16:03 PM
Do you want to use a Powerpoint loop or a SlideShow Builder loop?

In Powerpoint, I think there is an option under Slide Show that will allow it to loop.

In SlideShow Builder, Go to File -> SlideShow Properties and you'll find the options to to automatically advance slides and to loop the slideshow.

osborn4
12/13/2009 3:20:31 PM
Also, if you're going to use Powerpoint much, you will want to check the Powerpoint Module in SSP from SSP control to Powerpoint control. It generally works much better.

I can't seem to find where that's set, but it's in there somewhere.

George
12/14/2009 8:28:03 AM
In the current release (September 2009 Edition) the PowerPoint support was integrated into the SSP installer.  The control options that Osborn is referencing no longer exist.

osborn4
12/14/2009 9:09:34 AM
Posted By George Taylor on 14 Dec 2009 08:28 AM
In the current release (September 2009 Edition) the PowerPoint support was integrated into the SSP installer.  The control options that Osborn is referencing no longer exist.

That's why I couldn't find it.

However, I assume that he is posting i the 5.5. forum for a reason.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙