Version 5.5 > Random frame appearing around lyrics

alphy
10/7/2010 2:47:13 PM
hi all!

I'm hoping to get a quick response to this...

We're running a conference at our church this weekend and there's some random frame appearing around the lyrics on the right hand side and below forming like an L-shape. we're using ssp 2008 edition as far as i know, and this only recently cropped up.

any ideas on how to get rid of this? i've tried messing around with the margins and stuff but to no avail. any inputs would be great!!

thanks so much**

Steven
10/7/2010 3:29:30 PM
It sounds like an artifact that is usually associated with one of three situations.

1. The software that comes with your video card drivers that can be used to override program settings may be enabled. If various texture settings are changed (such as texture wrapping or sampling quality), or if anti-aliasing is forcibly enabled, it could produce the artifact you are seeing. It is usually best to leave the card overrides at their defaults for SSP use, since SSP cannot automatically detect that these settings have been altered.

2. Sometimes video drivers have bugs that can cause these kind of artifacts to appear. You could check for newer (or even older) versions of the video driver.

3. High temperatures, bad memory, overclocked video card, or simply defective video hardware can cause this type of artifact to show up. Usually, artifacts from overheating, overclocking, or bad memory would be very sporadic, unstable, and unpredictable in appearance. If the card is simply defective, it could reproduce the same error in the same way each and every time. Sadly, if this is the case, the solution is usually to replace the bad hardware.

Hopefully this helps you find/fix the problem.

alphy
10/9/2010 10:01:49 AM
thanks for the quick reply... it would seem that the hard drive was very full and this caused problems with the pc labouring. it is now no longer appearing on the projector, but still in the preview mode in songshow plus. will have to look into it further to find the real problem.

thank you for your advice!

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙