Version 8.0 > Song and Slide Alignment

Perretts
8/8/2016 12:41:17 PM

Greetings!  I'm using 8.0 with Windows 7.  I launched my program and it looked fine.  There was one song that was over a video and the video didn't fill the screen to I messed with the settings for just that song and then every song and slide show I was using was aligned to the left on the screen and the words were cut off by the margins.  I tried everything I could think of to fix it - all slide properties, all songs properties, aspect ratios and and  and I forget what all else.  I even looked at the displays and tried to work it that way but nothing worked. I shut down SSP and then shut down the computer altogether...nope, didn't work.  All this, mind you, while the worship service was going on! 

So...any ideas? 

Thanks. Peg

iamgap
8/9/2016 4:10:46 PM

The only way I know of that this could happen is if you had a "Slide Properties for All Media" (There also properties for each media type) and edited that. When you get back to the computer, move the edited song to the end of the list of items in the program to see if that changes all the items before it. If moving the one item to the end changes all the other songs back to normal, then you have a "Slide Properties for All Media" (or other media types.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙