Version 5.5 > V.5.5 install on new computer

DeanZF
1/6/2011 1:49:38 PM
Greetings and Happy New Year to all!

First, thanks to all of you who have provided such great advice and counsel in the past year or so. You've made the process MUCH easier and reduced the height of the ubiquitous learning curve.

We've been using 5.5 for a while and folks are generally pleased (hurray for that!!). I'm at a point where I need to do an install on a new computer and because I did not do the original install, I don't have all of the details that I'd really like to have.

I have procured the number from the original install, but am unsure that it is the entire number that I'll need to do the new install.

Can someone help me figure out where to get what numbers that I'll need to reinstall on the new PC?

We probably will upgrade to 7 or similar at some point, but probably not for the next year or more. Finances are tight right now, as with so many smaller churches.

Thanks in advance.

DeanZF

osborn4
1/6/2011 2:21:48 PM
GoFishMedia sales can work with you to get the proper numbers. Every time I've had to call them about licensing issues, they've been very helpful.

IIRC, you need your customer number and your church zip code.

iamgap
1/6/2011 7:28:30 PM

What Joel Said.

You can call or email gofishmedia for the new B Code. Every install, even on the same machine, will generate a new A Code. This means a new B Code will be necessary.

On a side note, I was born and raised in missery (Winfield, St. Charles, Washington, Harvester, O'fallon, Forestell, & Warrenton). Where abouts in MO are you?

DeanZF
1/25/2011 10:14:27 AM
Thanks for your responses and sorry for the lateness of my own reply. I'll be contacting them and seeing what can be done.

Yep, State of Missery, but I'm on the west coast, in KC.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙