Version 5.5 > Version 5.3 Release 2.0

kerian
5/12/2013 6:46:32 PM
I am a computer tech working on building a church a new computer and they are running Version 5.3 Release 2.0 they could not locate their install discs for me to reinstall the program.  Is there anywhere for me to download the install file for this version?  They do not want to upgrade the software if at all possible.

Thanks,

Jay

akins
5/13/2013 7:14:47 AM
Go to "downloads" at the top of the page of this site. The amazing thing about this request is that someone is spending money for a new computer and using software that is more than 5 years old. The new version is infinitely superior in every way, and at a very reasonable cost (unpaid endorsement).

osborn4
5/13/2013 8:42:23 AM
Looks like the oldest verison available for download is SongShow Plus Version 5.5 Release 5.3. I don't know if your licensing will allow that upgrade.

However, numerous new features and enhancements make paying for the upgrade worthwhile.

You could download the current version as a trial to try it while you are sorting out your licensing.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙