Version 8.1 > Stage Display window not available

shalem
10/4/2014 1:09:13 PM
Hi. We installed version 8.1, but the stage display window is not available. Can anyone help us?

George
10/6/2014 12:28:13 PM
Hi Carl,

The Stage Display settings have changed locations in 8.1.  It made more sense to have all the settings in the Display settings instead of some there and others in Preferences.

From the main tool bar if you select Settings > Display you will see that Stage Display is a separate tab here.  From this tab you can enable it and set the target display.  All Slide Properties will be set for the display you set as the target.

Hope that helps...

shalem
10/7/2014 5:24:30 AM
Thanks. I really meant that I could not customize the stage display window, but I subsequently realized that I could achieve this by using the settings for Display 2, and then setting any background I chose.

tnanock
10/15/2014 4:51:04 PM
I have been working for several months to fully implement Song Show Plus. I finally bit the bullet for Sunday night's service. I am running version 8.1 and we could not get the stage display to work. SSP recognizes it. It marks the main display as #3 and the stage display as #2. Initially it was showing the stage display on the main screen. Then we changed some settings and now the main display is correct but nothing is showing on the stage display. I finally got a Display 2 window in the program but there is nothing there. Any suggestions? The help videos and text are all for 8.0 and now all display settings are in a different place as you have indicated.

Thanks,

Kim

tnanock
10/15/2014 8:01:40 PM
Never mind. I got it figured out. I had the source set to #3 which is the Main display but needed to have it set to #1. Now, if someone can tell me where the setting is on how you want the stage display to display the lyrics (entire verse, page by page, etc.), I'd appreciate it.

shalem
10/16/2014 3:26:14 AM
Under Slide Properties, you should see Display 1 and Display 2. Display 2 is usually the stage Monitor. You can then apply individual settings for the Stage Monitor, just as you would do for the Main Display. Hope this helps.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙