Version 8.4 > Slide Properties for Background

wbub
3/3/2018 8:15:14 PM
I seems that the only way, within a program, to set properties for a blank slide is with "Slide Properties for All Media" since "Slide Properties for Blank Slide" does not exist. When the Blank Slide is set to "Use Background," what background will be used, since Songs, Scriptures and others can each have a different background? 

wotz
3/4/2018 12:09:57 AM
insert a slide properties element into the program. It changes it from there on. To go back to the defaults put in another display properties item and un-tick everything

akins
3/6/2018 9:14:09 AM
William,
I'm not sure exactly what you are after, so this might be info you don't need.

* The "blank" slide is available from slide properties/all media/blank slide (this is on display #1 if there is more than one).
* "Use Image" is straightforward - just select and go.
* "Use Slide" is a little more daunting. If you haven't edited a slide, the pull-down menu will be blank.
Once you edit a slide it will appear in the pull-down and can be selected. The unusual thing is
that the names in the pull-down menu are NOT individual slideshows, but individual slides within
a slideshow named "Blackout" located in C;\Windows\Users\Public\Documents\R-Technics\SongShow Plus.local.
Individual slides will default to Slide 1, etc. but can be renamed as desired. These blank slides are computer
specific, i.e. they don't copy with the program to another computer.
* If you want the blank slide to be program specific, go to the very top of the program then
     rt. click/insert item/slide properties for/all media/blank slide
* I have never used "color" or "background," so can't give any info for that.

I've been a SSP user since the Fowler days (2008) and learned this yesterday!

wbub
3/6/2018 10:30:30 AM
I think I've got all that. But, with V8.x, you can have a different background for Songs, Scriptures, Images, etc. When Blank Slide is set to "Use Background," which one will be used? (I suppose I could experiment and see.)

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙