Version 5.5 > ssplash/forums vs. fowlerinc/forums

osborn4
6/26/2005 10:01:21 AM
Inquiring minds want to know, which should we be using?

It doesn't seem much point to rebuild the content at fowlerinc, if the ssplash is where the action is going to be taking place for v. 7

And it really doesn't seem much point to having two completely seperate forums for SSP.

I hope that Fowler and R-Technics can work this out and not split the user base.

Rod
6/26/2005 7:52:29 PM
I have been wondering the exact same thing.. Which forum??

cg_00
7/16/2005 7:49:40 PM
the fowler forums are pretty quite, but they are nice to use

this ssplash forums are somewhat busy, but is a  pain to use.......

Karen39
7/17/2005 5:38:09 AM
I'm not quite sure why you say these forums are a pain to use?  I haven't had any problems here using these forums at all.  As a matter of fact, I certainly appreciate the fact that so many of the guys who actually develop and work with Songshow Plus post to these forums.  They're very knowledgeable and supportive. 

Karen

Lee
7/17/2005 4:18:51 PM
Posted By osborn4 on 06/26/2005 10:01 AM
...And it really doesn't seem much point to having two completely seperate forums for SSP...
One thought I've always wondered about regarding the FowlerInc forum is the paucity of video system discussions. The forum seems limited to SSP users, yet Fowler surely has customers with non-SSP, hardware system  questions. It strikes me that forum could be used for addresssing video system questions, knowing they have an expert staff quite capable of addressing those issues.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙