Version 8.1 > Songs not updating when stage monitor on.

KyleMelson
10/26/2014 7:19:35 PM
Only if I have the stage monitor on, then if I make a change to a songs lyrics, ssp 8.1 10/21/14 will not update the song. 

If I turn the stage monitor off in the display setting and only have one display monitor, then it will update as normal. I have reinstalled ssp. That is how I upgraded to the 10/21/14 version. I was running the previous version when it started. I did a complete uninstall and reinstalled the software.

I've gotten used to my stage monitor and I'd like to get it back. Any thoughts

wotz
10/27/2014 1:45:09 PM
Not just 8.1. It happens on the v8 we are running. Changes are not displayed until the song is refreshed in the program. Was much better when changes were instant in the displays.

akins
10/28/2014 7:12:07 PM
Sorta wonder why this was changed? Doesn't make sense to me.

deandip
11/4/2014 10:49:48 AM
I just want to expand a little bit on this.

I get songs not updating on the fly too with my second display enabled (which is used as a stage display). It's still a problem even if Stage Display is set to no for enabled while the second display is still enabled.

But when my second display is disabled, songs and other slides do update on the fly after saves.

So maybe this can explain why updating on the fly works for some and not for others, and hopefully this can be fixed.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙