Mobile Apps > android app

fcfchurch
2/13/2013 8:16:42 AM
I have a samsung galaxy tablet model 1800. The contol app isnt compatible. Can you help?

George
2/13/2013 9:49:52 AM
Hi and thanks for your interest...

What version of Android is on your device?  According to the specs I found, you device originally had version 2.2.  If it is not 4.0.3 or higher then unfortunately it will not work.  If you are able to update your version then it should work but some devices will not support the higher versions of Android.

osborn4
2/13/2013 10:37:14 AM
I beleive you can still use the browser version of control.

iamgap
2/28/2013 5:40:54 PM

I use the browser version on my NOOK a lot during practice. I did have to set a static IP for the computer because DHCP keep getting a different IP every week, but it works pretty good. You have several control option with the web interface. The one with the complete program list has a bit of lag, but you get a screenshot of what will be displayed. It can also be quite long if your songs and your Slide Shows have lots of parts. The remote control option (I think that's what it's called) is pretty responsive, but it only has a few controls.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙