Mobile Apps > Bluetooth

boother
6/8/2013 7:04:30 PM
Is it possible to Bluetooth what is being projected to an ipad? I am trying to get an image of exactly what is being projected to an ipad at the pulpit (minister & songleader). Monitors down front are out of the question and a rear facing projector is expensive.

iamgap
6/9/2013 12:00:10 PM

Have you tried the web control feature? It is not an exact replication, but it has a slide-for-slide replication. Since I don't have an IPAD (Nook here), I just set a static IP for the SSP Projection computer, and then enter that IP Address as the URL in the Nook's web browser. It brings up several options. One give you control of the slide advancing funtions. Another shows you the current program, with all the slides. The second has a bit more latency, but lets you see a particular slide to jump to. The other options has very little latency, but you only have pause, play, next, previous, & mute (IIRC).

osborn4
6/9/2013 1:42:49 PM
There is the Tablet Stage Monitor that works over WiFi. But it shows the stage monitor, not the projection display.

But that might to what you're looking for.

boother
6/9/2013 3:56:25 PM
Thanks, I sometimes use the web control feature or the app, which gives control, but they don't want to control, they want to see what is being displayed (basically what we want is another display monitor without using a projector or TV monitor).

iamgap
6/9/2013 4:53:36 PM

What Joel said...

I just turned the feature in (in SSP Utilities). It doesn't follow the Stage Monitor settings, though. I set the Stage Monitor settings to use page-by-page instead of full verse, but it would still show full verse on the Table display. Because my nook is about half the size of a normal tablet, I had to scroll up and down to see the whole verse. But it should meet your needs.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙