Mobile Apps > IOS Presenter

flooder
11/12/2013 6:28:39 AM
I'll give the app a run tonight. I just wanted to point out that you might want to check out the About and Settings dialogs. The are both opening with the text upside down relative to the orientation of the app

George
11/12/2013 10:52:35 AM
Hi Marvin,

The app does have a fixed rotation so my guess is that it may have initially been launched upside down.  I just took a look at it again and the dialogs do appear to be oriented correctly relative to the app.  I will investigate this further to see if I can replicate what you are talking about.

Try killing the app and launching in portrait mode and let me know if the orientation is correct?

Are you running this on an iPad with iOS 7?  If not give me details of your device and OS.

Thanks,

flooder
11/12/2013 3:58:10 PM
I figured out how to duplicate it.

Make sure Presenter is not running in the background

Pick up the iPAD with the home button on the top ( I rarely ever look at where that button is and pick it up in any direction)

Launch Presenter at which point it will be upside down because it is locked orientation with the home button down ( the previous version rotated)

Turn the the iPAD around and then hit the about or settings button.

I have screen shots if you want.

flooder
11/12/2013 3:59:00 PM
IOS 7.0.3

I forgot to add

dreece
11/12/2013 11:14:50 PM
This has been fixed and submitted to Apple. Their process for approving apps can take days.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙