Version 8.4 > uicjk List

osborn4
6/15/2018 1:57:31 PM

Where is the quick list stored? Is it in each SSProg? Or where?

I don't need to know, but I'd like to know before I need to know.

George
6/18/2018 10:41:47 AM
Hi Joel...

At first I was not sure what a "uicjk List" was so I am glad I read further

The Quick List is stored separately from the program and is unique per display.  It is stored in the same location as your media files in the %YourDirectory%/SongShow Plus/User folder, where %YourDirectory% would either be the default media path or your remote media path if you do that.

A side note on both Quick List and Cued List - these are still included for legacy support but are not really necessary any longer.  These Program tabs can be hidden in the Settings > Preferences > Program Panel settings (at the bottom) if you want to remove them.

osborn4
6/21/2018 5:59:10 PM
I'm starting to use the quick list for announcements that get used once in a while, so we need access to them, but don't want to clutter the program up with.

George
6/22/2018 9:33:52 AM
OK - Glad this will work for you.

A few things to keep in mind for the Quick List:
  1. There is only one Quick List per display - you don't save them like programs. 
  2. The Quick List loads every time you launch SongShow Plus.
  3. Related to #2 -- If you add something to the Quick List but then change the source material outside of SongShow Plus, it can cause issues with SongShow Plus starting correctly.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙