Version 5.5 > Transition from Version 5.5 to 7

sspwiz532
7/27/2005 10:02:10 PM

Is the setup for version 7 going to be the same as version 5.5? What I mean is, will there be a hard transition from version 5.5 to version 7 in terms of like, adding songs, videos, etc.  to the line-up for sunday mornings? Just wondering because I am training a guy now and I didn't want him to get everything down on 5.5 and have to re-learn everything?

osborn4
7/28/2005 7:22:40 AM
It would be a big plus if there was a way to easily back off from V7 back to 5.5.

If they could coexists, it would be even better, because we would move to the new version quicker.

If we could just switch back, we wouldn't have to be as sure of the solidity of the release before trying it.

I've only got the one projection computer that is SSP-worthy. So I don't have a machine to really give V7 a good run through, besides the production machines. And I can't really go experimenting around with our one production machine. Uninstalling and reinstalling is a hassle and can break things.

So if they can't coexist, I'll have to wait to hear that it is really solid before I move forward.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙