Version 8.1 > Youtube Start/End

zineer
12/1/2014 4:12:52 PM
Is it possible to set a start/end time for embedded Youtube videos? (eg Pastor wants to show from 1:05 to 2:09 of a 5 minute video). Google tells me that adding &start and &end parameters to the embed URL will start the video at a certain place and end at a certain time (see http://apiblog.youtube.com/2012/06/all-good-things-must-come-to-end.html). It would be great to be able to set these in the SSP interface when importing a youtube video for a service. 

Until this is supported I suppose I can just find the webpage that SSP is creating and manually edit the HTML generated with the appropriate parameters.

akins
12/2/2014 8:31:39 AM
Why not download the video and use Movie Maker to trim front and back as needed? Obviously this requires prior knowledge and preparation, but gives a nice result. You can fade in and out to give a smoother transition.

George
12/2/2014 1:07:42 PM
Joel,
There is currently no mark in/out settings available for the any of the Web Video applications.

Also the pointers for the web content are not created in a way that would allow the editing that you mentioned.

zineer
12/3/2014 10:43:03 AM
Thanks! Will add that to the wishlist as well!

osborn4
12/4/2014 9:00:36 AM
I always download whenever possible. I generally uses keepvid.com, but be careful of all the ads.

Yagabu
12/6/2014 12:54:02 PM
Youtube downloader works pretty good. we use the free version.

Greg

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙