Version 8.1 > Slide Builder Assistant Default fonts

zineer
1/25/2015 10:34:06 AM
We often use the "Text Slides Assistant" for showing sections of our pastor's sermon (copy & paste his highlighted sections from Word). I'm not finding a way to set the default font when using the assistant. It always comes back as Verdana size 20. I've done the Edit Themes and restarted SSP and Slide Bulder. I also changed the "Slide Text Style" within SSP. When I manually create a slide and add a Main Style Text Object, it appears correctly with the Theme 1 defaults. How do I get the Assistants to load those default font settings rather than always going back to Verdana? 

I also see the same issue with the Layout, it doesn't load the Layout from Theme 1, though this is more understandable as you want to ensure both the title and main text fit in. However I'd suggest adding options for "slide with main text only", "slide with title and main text" and allow setting defaults for those as we never use titles on the slides and always have to expand the main text layout to the full screen.

George
1/26/2015 9:46:27 AM
Joel,
All of the Assistants start as a clean slate by design.  Once the session is complete it does not remember any of the settings used.  There is no user setting available to set defaults for the Assistants.

If you have suggestions on this or other aspects of SongShow Plus, you can submit them via the Wish List for consideration.

zineer
1/29/2015 4:10:29 PM
Thanks! Will add it to the rest of the wishes on my wishlist!

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙