Version 5.5 > CCLI License display

firstcovmedia
8/24/2005 2:18:50 PM

My worship pastor tells me that we must display the church's CCLI license number on the screen for at least one of the slides within the song. The help menu says that if I put the CCLI song number in the song database, that our license number will be displayed. I have entered in the proper organization information from the menu (which includes our CCLI license number). I can't figure out how to get the license number to appear. Do I need to enable the title slide to do this? Typically, we just start with the first slide within a song. Any input is helpful.

Thanks,

Brian Webber
First Covenant Church of Sacramento

Karen39
8/24/2005 3:42:24 PM
I believe there are several settings you can choose from.  We have ours displayed on the title slide and I have checked off a box that says "display on first slide only".  However, you can have it display on every slide.  Also, under song layout,  you can choose exactly where on the slide to display the CCLI information.  I have moved the boxes around so ours displays on the bottom.  Make sure the boxes are big enough because perhaps if that one is too tiny you cannot see it.  Make sure the font is a color you can see also against the background.  In other words, if you are using a blue background and the font for the CCLI information is blue, you won't be able to see it.  Did that help at all?

Karen39
8/24/2005 3:43:21 PM
I'm sorry but I forgot to mention that all of the settings I am talking about are under your Global Display Properties at the top of the screen.

David
8/24/2005 4:58:28 PM
If the problem is just getting the CCLI License number to display at all there is a relatively easy fix.  The CCLI License number is ONLY displayed when a song has a CCLI ID number associated with it. 

In order to add a CCLI ID number, right click on the song and then select EDIT.  On the lower left of the window that is displayed is a CCLI song ID box.  Enter the song's ID number there and the next time the song is displayed your CCLI License number will also be displayed. 

Hope that helps.

firstcovmedia
9/26/2005 4:31:25 PM

Thanks for all the help. One thing that is not mentioned is that the copyright information must be checked off in the global display properties in order to display the CCLI. We never really used that function or the title display function. Thanks to those who helped!

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙