Version 5.5 > Slide Transitions

bobiedon
9/9/2005 1:55:36 PM
I am evaluating SSP and have a question - is there a way to "randomize" the slide transitions?  One projection software I was looking at allows you to select which of their transitions are available for the random selection.  This keeps the transitions from becoming monotonous.

Thanks, bobiedon

dreece
9/9/2005 4:44:52 PM
This is something that is on the to-do list, but I can't promise when it will be available.  I hope that's not a deal breaker .

Lee
9/10/2005 8:37:19 AM
Another suggestion regarding the concern that transitions may become monotonous is simply to not use one for every slide. For instance, if its 100 photos ordered by something, say, different events or locations, etc., use a transition on the first slide of a new group and then no transition on subsequent ones (or perhaps standardize on a gentle fade) until the next logical grouping.

Or perhaps its a presentation. Use transitions only when introducing certain topics but not on their sub-topics. Etc.

I personally would be hard pressed to find an application where I would use a transition on every slide, so in my case a random capability would go unused.

Just a thought ...

twj
9/11/2005 6:10:49 PM
Our announcement slide show is mostly jpeg show transitions.  Using different transitions for each slide does help keep it interesting.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙