Version 5.5 > Promodules individually

Karen39
9/15/2005 12:53:56 PM
Is there any way to download ssp promodules individually?  I know there used to be. I need to download the online bible promodule on our youth computer.  They do not have internet access.  It seems like I have to download the whole version of SSP which is taking 20 minutes and it is 20 minutes I just don't have right now

Karen

iamgap
9/15/2005 5:31:47 PM
I know there is, and I sure it has been posted on this site before (since SSPlash started). If not here, in the Yahoo forum. I'll check.

gap

iamgap
9/15/2005 5:34:57 PM
http://songshowplus.com/downloads/downloads.php

You're gonna love this. You posted this link on the "No Internet" thread in User Support.

dreece
9/16/2005 12:34:23 AM

If you use the SSP update utility, you can download and install specific ProModules.  However, there is no way to simply download a single ProModule from the web site.

osborn4
9/16/2005 8:02:24 AM
But if you don't have web access, you can't run the update.

I usually keep the latest full download downloaded and in my pocket, or on the network.

mike
9/18/2005 5:48:45 PM

I have the same issue.. I downloaded the Complete Download, everything installed perfectly at home where I have internet access.   However, when I took the update to church, where we do not have internet access, some of the updates failed to run.

I am also having a problem, right now, with Direct X.. I thought I would get that from MS, but my computer is failing the 'genuine MS' test.   (It is genuine.. I'll try again in a few days)..

Mike

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙