Tips & Tricks > Christmas Visualization!

Lee
12/11/2006 7:34:51 AM
Using the Christmas visualization alone, that is, just the christmas lights with or without the surrounding wreaths, makes for a nice display. But you can also use the christmas visualization on top of different image backgrounds; when combined with the visualization it gives a very nice look, including over framed backgrounds images with the text placed inside.

Combinging the visualization with various image backgrounds has the benefit of giving you a wide variety of different displays, limited only by your creativity.

Anyway, that is what I did yesterday.

twj
12/11/2006 8:01:56 PM
Lee, I took your idea. Used the Christmas lights over a winter scene. Wrote "Merry Christmas" near the top and added the Christmas tree shape. If you clone the slide 6 times or more and shorten the slide time down to 1 second you can make the tree lights randomly change every second. Makes a very nice Christmas card.

osborn4
12/12/2006 3:33:51 PM
Why do you have to change it? Don't the lights twinkle on their own?

I must be not quite picturing what you are doing.

But I do like the twinkling lights and the optional evergreen.

twj
12/12/2006 5:06:46 PM
No, the lights on the Christmas tree shape don't twinkle. The lights appear to be randomly placed on the tree. So every time you start a new slide with the tree in the same place it looks like the lights on the tree are twinkling.

Are you thinking that the tree which is a shape is part of the Christmas Lights visualization?

osborn4
12/12/2006 7:09:25 PM
Yes. I guess I didn't realize that there was a Christmas tree shape with random lights.

Lee
12/13/2006 5:10:13 AM
Very creative idea (and keen observation, which I never noticed)! It is amazing the little things one can do with just a collection of a simple basic sw tools.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙