Version 5.5 > Can't Find sspss files

Lee
9/24/2005 7:51:04 AM
I deleted obsolete sspss files. Now when opening ssp (set to reload the last used program), three error msgs are displayed saying it can't find a file (I click No), even though the missing files are not directly entered into the program.

I want to delete references to them, but where might those file names be hiding that tells ssp to look for them?

David
9/26/2005 9:06:09 AM
I always hate to tell people on the forums this but I'd suggest calling the tech support number for this one.  Without some specific information as to what you deleted etc... it's probably a bit dangerous for anyone to haphazard a guess as to how to fix this one. 

You can call fowler at 1-800-729-0163

I know it's easier to try to post on the internet but for the sake of system stability it really would be best to talk to us via the telephone. 

dreece
9/26/2005 9:49:17 PM
It sounds like the slide show may have been added to the QuickAccess list.  This list is loaded each time SSP starts up.

Lee
10/10/2005 7:55:31 AM
I clicked on the green icon, then on the Edit Quick Access List menuitem, and deleted the entries in the Quick Access panel.

You were right on; there are no more red alert messages.

Thanks!

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙