Version 8.0 > PCO Importer

koop4us
6/4/2013 11:06:52 AM
Thanks so much for adding this feature to version 8! This will be a huge asset and time saver for our team.
In trying it out today everything worked on the feature right until the import... the importer hangs here...

When attempting to "cancel import" nothing happens either... the only way to get back to SSP is to ctrl-alt-dlt- and kill SSP, which interestingly is still shown as running in task manager.

George
6/4/2013 12:01:46 PM
Koop,

Thanks for reporting this issue.

I have replicated this particular behavior and we are investigating.

FYI - I did find that I was able to successfully download specific media (attached image/video/audio files) via PCO - have you tried that?

koop4us
6/4/2013 12:32:03 PM
I hadn't tried to download a specific item from PCO until you mentioned it... I tried it and it worked successfully here as well.

George
6/6/2013 11:24:05 AM
This issue has been corrected in the 06/05/2013 Early Look build.

Go to the Downloads page to get the update.

koop4us
6/6/2013 3:02:06 PM
Thanks for the update.  The import feature now works perfectly. However there is a new quirk.

Not the screen shot below...
There are two versions of the same song "Offering"

After importing the program from PCO which included this song I noted an anomaly on the verse order (see the second of the two songs). I then inserted the song "Offering" from the song control panel within SSP and it correctly versed the song (see the first of the two songs).

The verse order (V,C,C) is the correct order as sequenced in PCO. However something didn't work in the corresponding match up with SSP.

------- i tried to insert my screenshot here but the image manager icon of the blog editor brought me to the  "Portal Root/" which appears to be on SSP's server

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙