Tips & Tricks > Which CinFx Modules

BPoese
5/1/2007 10:38:49 AM
Hi,
We are thinking about getting just one of the CinFx Modules.  If you had to pick just one, which one would you pick and why?
Thanks,
Bruce

iamgap
5/1/2007 5:38:28 PM

If I had to choose only one, it would be Sparkle Mania Transitions.

We already have all three, but we don't use the Bevel Mania that mush because our projector has such a low contrast ratio. The transitions can also be used between songs IIRC. The animations can only be used in SSB.

osborn4
5/1/2007 7:53:39 PM
Agreed. love the sparklemania transitions,

Mossteam2
5/1/2007 8:50:00 PM

Hi Joel - Don Here

Just digging into ssp7 - wow so much great stuff

Saw you remarks about the cinfx - I need to check that out now (I saw the demo of sparklemania and it was impressive. Hope all is well with you and your family - I'll checking in on the forums quite regularly from now on

Don 

Lee
5/2/2007 6:16:27 AM
I would not recommend one over the others. Something to keep in mind with video is that no matter how impressive you make a particular presentation, if your next presentation looks the same it loses it "impressiveness". The next presentation needs enough differences to be fresh in the eyes of the viewer.

So my recommendation is to view the CinFX's as a collection of tools, get the entire set, and when you get around to making a presentation you choose the tool(s) that suits this application today, and tomorrow choose another one from the set.

osborn4
5/2/2007 6:27:59 AM
Posted By Mossteam2 on 05/01/2007 8:50 PM

Hi Joel - Don Here

Just digging into ssp7 - wow so much great stuff

Saw you remarks about the cinfx - I need to check that out now (I saw the demo of sparklemania and it was impressive. Hope all is well with you and your family - I'll checking in on the forums quite regularly from now on

Don 

Hey Don, good to see you around.

Wait until you see what they have to unleash in the April edition (currently in beta). You can read about it over in Doug's SSPlog.

Just wanted to make sure you are aware that the CinFX modules are an additional cost item.

Take care.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙