Version 8.5 > workstation license

ben2791
4/13/2019 8:41:53 PM
Hi, I am new to SSP and I wanted to get a "free workstation license" to see differences between SSP 7 / SSP 8 / ProPresenter, etc. Not sure how to get a workstation license and how hard they are to get...

akins
4/16/2019 7:43:35 AM
You can download and install the program and when you run it is will ask about what option you
want to run it as: projection, workstation, or just checking is out for possible purchase. I don't
think there's any real limitation in the operation -- the only thing that costs is projection. A user
can have as many workstations as they want but they are licensed so that they will all work
with the projection and so that various options are available on various machines. I'm sure that
when you indicate that you're just checking the program out, it will guide you through the
set up -- they may want an email address, etc. for contact.

George
4/16/2019 11:43:06 AM
Ben,

Some additional clarification...

You can only get a Workstation license if you are a current SongShow Plus subscriber and already have at least one Projection license.  If you currently have an SSP license then you can compare the available versions at your convenience.

If you are not a current subscriber you can still download the latest version (SSP 8.5) and request an Evaluation license to check it out.  

For your reference - SSP7 is already many years old and replaced by version 8.x - it would be a waste of your time to review it at this point.  You should review 8.5 to make sure it fits your needs.  The sales/support team can answer any questions you have if you contact them directly. 

Thanks for your interest in SongShow Plus

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙