Tips & Tricks > Different Backgrounds

wrbc4jesus
5/17/2008 12:46:52 PM
Does any one know if you can  have a differnt background for each slide in a song? Ex. verse 1 would have a cross, verse 2 a waterfall, chorus a mountain. Thanks!

twj
5/17/2008 6:49:09 PM
The current beta now offers that...if you move the song into a slide show first. Then you can do just about anything you want to the individual slides.

osborn4
5/18/2008 1:50:42 PM
Or background improv. But then the operator has to change the background as the slide changes.

KBlack
5/31/2008 9:29:21 PM
I agree about using Background Improv.
I do this by using the number keypad, or the + key,  to change the song verses and at the same time use my mouse to click on the next background I want.
It does work.

~ Kirsten

jnhamby
8/31/2008 11:34:17 AM
This may be the simplest and most obvious solution, but I just add the same song to the program for each different backgound  and change the background for each, adding a fade transition.

trem
4/3/2010 7:37:33 PM
How can you move the song into a slide show?

akins
4/3/2010 9:11:53 PM
Right click on the song in the song panel and select "convert to slide show." The converted song will be in a sub-directory called "songs" in the slide show directory. You can then go about editing it as you would with an ordinary slide show. One slight disadvantage is that song projected in this way don't have the verse/chorus buttons at the top of the program panel so you have to keep track on your own of where you are in the song.

trem
4/11/2010 11:12:16 AM
thank you.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙