Tips & Tricks > Sync Audio with Slide Show

osborn4
5/20/2008 1:09:25 PM
I don't know how many of you subscribe to GoFishMedia's Tip of the Week, but this one looks to be consequential.

To sync audio tracks with slide shows, first open the SlideShow Builder. Open one of your pre-existing slide shows. At the top left of the screen choose File > SlideShow Poperties.

Once the SlideShow Properties box has opened you will be viewing the Timing tab by default. Select the option that says "The length of the slide show is set to a specified time, slides are given equal display time."

Now at the top of the menu, choose the Audio Track tab. Browse to locate the desired audio track.

Once you have selected an audio file, select the Timing tab. Now choose the highlighted button below your previous selection that says "Retrieve length from audtion track."

The timing will automatically be set for the slide show.

Click OK. Click File > Save to save the slide how.

Now you are able to use your slide show with the audio track in SongShow Plus!

Note: I haven't tried this. I just got this in the mail.

Note2: I just realized that this will only sync the ending of the slide show with the ending of the audio track. It won't sync slide changes to every 8th beat, or anything like that. Still could be useful, however.

wvjeepers
7/17/2009 10:54:04 PM
I would love to sync a audio file with a countdown (timer), is there any way to do this in SSP?

osborn4
7/18/2009 3:32:42 PM
I don't think so. But I haven't worked with the timers much.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙