Version 8.2 > Can't Edit Service Selection/Service Item

kladner
4/12/2015 4:56:46 PM
I am having a problem with the insert service selection/insert service item.  After I insert them into a program I can no longer edit them.  This has been going on since V.8 was installed.  Also there is no way to center them as before.
Hopefully I am missing something.
Right now I just use old programs as templates and then I am able to edit them as normal.
Thanks,
Keith 

George
4/15/2015 1:22:11 PM
Hi Keith.

Regarding the section headers or service selection/item labels - In Version 8.x there were a few changes to these.  The option to add the old style Break that had the Left/Center settings was replaced with the new Service Section/Item elements.  These do not have the Left/Center settings.

As far as editing them, you can still do this by right clicking them and selecting the Item Title... or Comments... option from the drop menu.

Regarding the editing of old Break - To try and maintain compatibility, these still do show up in Version 8.x and can be edited but there is no option to add a new one.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙