Version 8.2 > Unable to Paste into Slide Name/Title in Slide Builder

deandip
5/22/2015 3:32:15 PM
With the 8.2 Test version of Slide Builder, I cannot paste copied text into the name/title area to the left of the slides, although I am able to paste into text objects in slides now when I couldn't before.

George
5/26/2015 10:54:19 AM
I just tried this on the latest build and it works as expected.

You do have to r-click the title text and select "rename".  Once in this mode you can use the r-click menu to cut/copy/paste/delete the text.

If this does not work for you I need exact steps you are taking including the acquisition of the text to be pasted.

deandip
5/27/2015 1:12:16 PM
I am able to paste with a right click. I was using ctrl+v before. It would be nice to have the ctrl+v shortcut work, but the right click menu is fine.

George
5/27/2015 3:49:17 PM
Hmm that is interesting - I am a lefty so I use CTRL/SHIFT + Insert for copy/paste and that does work....

I did verify that CTRL+V did not work...

deandip
5/29/2015 2:19:50 PM
Ctrl+v now pastes the text as a new text object in slides even when the curser is focused on the slide title in the 5/27/2015 version.

George
6/1/2015 2:06:33 PM
There are still some issues with this that will be addressed.  The copy/paste addressed in the slide builder was fixed and exposed additional issues in the slide name area.  Look for additional updates for this.

the r-click copy/paste still works in this area.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙