Version 8.0 > Slide Show Transistoins

chuckles1407
9/6/2013 7:12:53 AM
There was something my church misses is before it was changed in the most current version of SSP 7. When pausing a slide show we still had our transitions when switching slides. we were hoping that this would be changed in version 8.

Thanks
Charles

George
9/6/2013 9:53:30 AM
Charles,

Thanks for your feedback.

I need some additional clarification as I am not sure exactly what you are referring to.

Please clarify the behavior you expect with specific examples and steps (ie - if I click here, then there and do x and y, I expect z to happen).

chuckles1407
9/6/2013 10:20:35 AM
Hi George,

Sorry for not being clear.

This happens if you have a slideshow that you have set for automatic transition. If you display the slide show then pause it in the media control pane,l then display another slide (while it is still paused) it puts up the slide but without a transition.

Basically what I am talking about is to be able to pause the slide show and still have our transitions

iamgap
9/7/2013 3:29:49 PM
Posted By charles on 06 Sep 2013 10:20 AM

Hi George,

Sorry for not being clear.

This happens if you have a slideshow that you have set for automatic transition. If you display the slide show then pause it in the media control pane,l then display another slide (while it is still paused) it puts up the slide but without a transition.

Basically what I am talking about is to be able to pause the slide show and still have our transitions

I too find this particularly annoying. It is like Pause and Stop both do stop, and Pause has been removed..

akins
9/8/2013 7:13:46 AM
I would like an option to have a universal transition: anytime, everywhere, forward. backward, or skip items. I dislike the sudden change!

chuckles1407
9/8/2013 8:28:41 PM
Thats what we are talking about it seams more like a glitch

dreece
9/9/2013 9:37:47 PM
Having transitions and animations used even when a slide show is paused is probably a more expected behavior than not. I'll look into making that change.

chuckles1407
9/11/2013 7:45:30 AM
Thanks Doug

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙