Version 5.5 > Editing song lyrics

psaulm119
11/17/2005 5:59:54 PM
OK for what its worth SSP has beaten the competition (MediaShout and EasyWorship)--if we decide to buy a new program, it will be SSP.  However, there are a few things I'd need to know I can do easily, before we buy.  I can live without having every stanza showing up in one window. 

Something else I like to do, is to quickly edit the lyrics so that what is seen on the screen can change.   At any rate, the only way I can see in SSP to edit lyrics, is to right-click on a verse in teh song, go to Edit Song, then click on the Lyrics tab.  But this only allows me to change the words (unless I"m mistaken).  How can I change the color of the font?  And is there any way to see all the lyrics of one song at one time? Or do I have to click along the menu on the left, and see only Verse 1, Verse 2, Verse 3, one at a time?

osborn4
11/18/2005 8:09:35 AM
To change the display attributes for a particular song, you right click and select "Edit display properties" The second selection (can't remember the name right now) has most of the controls you are looking for. Others are in the first set of control.

Sorry, I don't have SSP in front of me to help more. But I think one you get into Edit Display properties and search around a bit, you will find a lot of flexibility.

You can also change the global or default display properties. One of the dropdown menus at the top will take you to setting the global disply properties.

When you are editing the song, you will only see one verse or chorus at a time.

psaulm119
11/19/2005 7:22:18 PM
Hmmm thanks again for your help. In Songbase, the controls were pretty much all in one spot, with the entire song in view with a scrollbar.

nusyo
11/29/2005 12:57:24 AM
if you spend a little time with SSP (I am talking about using/playing with it on Sundays) .... you'll get used to "all" (or those that u need) properties, buttons etc

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙