Version 5.5 > Flash and SSP

pskeens
11/20/2005 7:15:00 PM
I was under the impression that version 5.5 has Flash support.  Is this a module that has to be added to SSP?  I cannot get any flash files to even show anywhere within any of the SSP windows. 

Thanks in advance.

Rod
11/21/2005 6:40:13 AM
Yes as far as I know, 
it is a Flash support Pro module.

Just go to the downloads page, log in, and download and install the flash support.

Hope this helps
Rod

pskeens
12/7/2005 7:56:08 PM
Okay, I logged into Promodules and downloaded the update tool. However there is no module listed in my available downloads for Flash Support. I really need to gain the flash support module because thats what all of our announcments are being done in. Right now I have to create an AVI movie instead of a flash file and it would be much easier to not have to do the movie file because I cannot change it once its done.

Rod
12/8/2005 3:51:32 AM

I think they have changed the promodules to a complete download..

Does your computer have web access.. do an Update.. and select the Flash promodule??

otherwise do the complete download and select the flash support box during the install...

Someone else might be able to give you better advice.. as I havent played with Flash in SSP..

Hope this helps

Rod

dreece
12/8/2005 11:34:09 PM

That is right.  You can download individual modules through the updater or web install links, or use the complete download package.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙