Version 5.5 > DVD Compatability with Song Show Plus

clccbaptist
11/29/2005 11:30:21 AM

Our church is looking at upgrading to song show 7.0 version.  However, before we do we have a question for those who currently use this version.  We are looking at using Visual Worship Together - DVD/multimedia worship collection.  We know that some of the churches in the Grand Rapids, MI. area are using this to enhance their worship slides however, they don't use song show plus.  Has anyone out there ever used this DVD collection on their software and if so how does it work for you.  Also, if there is someone in the West Michigan area that reads this would it be possible to meet with you and have you show us how it works.  You can reach me by e-mail at tomcurtis@tds.net or you can call me at 616-837-9781 - ext. 12.

Any help you can give would be appreciated.

osborn4
11/29/2005 12:59:43 PM
Folks currently using version 7 are using it with the agreement not to talk about it, except in the closed forum.

If you have an active Promodule membership, you can sign up to be part of the early looks group.
http://www.ssplash.com/Downloads/tabid/104/Default.aspx

The link for the early look group is in the left column.

However, DVD functionality will be basically the same. If you can use it in 5.5, you should be good to go.

Karen39
12/3/2005 4:52:52 PM
We have used some of the IWorship DVDs which I think are like those, but we used them in our DVD player.  The most difficult part is that you cannot control the lyrics so it is hard to sync them with the band and choir.  We have found that using longplays works out quite well because we can play that behind the lyrics in Songshow Plus.  Those can be purchased from worshipfilms.com.  We are currently using version 5.5 and really really love what we are able to do with it. 

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙