Version 9.0 > Stage Display license not active

yehoshua
9/22/2019 11:39:00 AM
When setting up SSP 9, I was able to activate it, but I can't enable Stage Display/Preview. It says I must be licensed (which I am).

bsmithsdcc
9/23/2019 5:45:48 PM
I am experiencing the same issue. The strange thing is the first 6/21/19 release worked perfectly. We started using this version because 8.5 was so unstable on our system that we had to use the new 9.0 or stop using songshow plus. That first release worked fine for use, even the multi-display feature. Now that we switched to the 9/19/19 release the multi-display feature is no longer recognized. The technical support people are clueless about this issue. Our license includes the multi-display but the machine description in the help menu does not list this support. We are desperate for a fix. We can not go back to the 8.5 with windows 10. The 6/21/19 release worked like a dream. Help!

George
9/24/2019 5:04:32 PM
Hey Guys,

Thank you for your feedback on this issue.

We are now aware of some additional licensing issues regarding add-on feature plug-ins.
If you purchased individual feature upgrades to your base feature set, those are not recognized at this time. The complete base feature sets for Basic, Pro and Ultra do show up and should work as expected.

These builds of SSP 9.0 are in Preview for a reason as there may be both known and unknown issues that we are either still working through or not yet aware of.  Since SongShow Plus 9.0 is not in production yet, the Support Team may not have all of the up to date information.

If you still have the original installer of the 6/21 build in your downloads folder you can reinstall that in the near term to work around the issues you are seeing.  If you do not, let us know and we can make that available.

Thank You for your interest in SongShow Plus 9

George
9/27/2019 11:46:19 AM
Hey again.

This issue has been resolved with the new 9/25 build posted today.

Thanks again for your feedback.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙