Version 5.5 > downloading promodules

nusyo
12/4/2005 1:47:06 AM
ok, I know it's late (almost 1 AM), but I don't see any "download" links for promodules ... I see the "More Info" links, but no download buttons ....  I logged in with the USer ID and everything (no, it is not expired) .... does anyone here see what I see?

jlowery
12/4/2005 5:29:24 AM

When you have logged in, one of a few links will state

Web Update
Use this link to update SongShow Plus and ProModules from the web.

Click on this link.  Select "run" to install the update tool.  This tool will determine what is not updated and what has never been installed on your computer.  Then update or install everything that you need.

Good luck!

iamgap
12/4/2005 7:48:17 AM
You can also download the Complete Download (from the Promodules area) on another computer if your projection computer doesn't have internet access. I believe the Complete Download has all the promodules in it. The Complete Download will run in evaluation mode, or workstation mode on as many computers you want to install it on if you do not call for an unlock code.

It has been about a year or so since they have had the promodules available for individule download.

gap

nusyo
12/4/2005 9:15:26 AM
well I don't have internet access at church (not anymore). I am running V7 beta on the projection machine and I wanted to add few promodules (like transictions etc) .... so if I download from the complete download link, it will install V5.5, .... and I can not use the web Update link since I dont have internet access over there.

So maybe V7 will contain all the promodules (in the future) ... or they'll add a download button for each promodule (in the future) ?

iamgap
12/4/2005 11:30:48 AM
Posted By nusyo on 12/04/2005 9:15 AM
well I don't have internet access at church (not anymore). I am running V7 beta on the projection machine and I wanted to add few promodules (like transictions etc) .... so if I download from the complete download link, it will install V5.5, .... and I can not use the web Update link since I dont have internet access over there.

So maybe V7 will contain all the promodules (in the future) ... or they'll add a download button for each promodule (in the future) ?
You HAVE to use version 5.5 to get the promudules. When you run the installer, all the v7 items will be in red (meaning they are newer than the installer), all the items that are at the same level will be green, and all the items not installed (Pro Modules) will be in black. You can select any black item that doesn't have an * next to it.

If you were at one of the training classes, the CD they gave you has 5.5 with all the pro modules. It also has in one of the sub folders (Example Files) all the items with an *.

gap

nusyo
12/6/2005 1:09:09 AM
'aight ... thx for the info iamgap ..... I thought by installing V5.5 over V7, will replace (if not all, some of the files) and cause V7 to act like V5.5 or brake it

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙