Version 8.0 > Photo Slides builder / Media Files panel / Preview & Program output turns white

dzink@nlcf.org
10/20/2013 6:47:44 AM
We're using the 10/04 version and we're generally very happy with it. It runs much faster than v7 (especially in switching songs in a program). We also love the background layers concept. However, we are having a couple of minor issues:
  • In the Photo Slides Builder, I still can't select multiple non-contiguous images by using Ctrl + Click. In the Windows Explorer view of this I can't even select multiple images. We often pull a handful of images from a large list and it's cumbersome to select everything and then delete the unwanted items.
  • In the Media Files panel, SongShow always defaults at startup to "Show File Details". We normally keep this at the "Show File Icons" setting so we can see thumbnails of images/video, but the setting isn't saved when we close SongShow.
  • We've had one or two instances when the Display Monitor window and program output have tanked. The Display Monitor window goes white and the program output goes black. You can still click through the program and otherwise run SongShow, but nothing is displayed. We have the latest video drivers (Intel integrated to run our control monitor and NVidia to run our program out). Unfortunately it doesn't really give an error and I haven't found a repeatable method for causing the issue.
Joel

George
10/22/2013 10:27:52 AM
Thanks Dale - I will take a look...

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙