Version 8.2 > Song words not showing on screen

gatewaycrc
11/6/2015 11:58:52 AM

I updated version 8.2 yesterday with the October update.  Everything was working.  I then changed it in songs that I wanted the copyright information to show up just on the title slide.  That worked.  I showed it to someone and changed it to show on all slides to show him the difference.  When I did this something went haywire. The words for the songs don't show up in the program or on the screen.  When I move my mouse over the song the words are still there but I can't see them. I closed the program - didn't change.  I restarted the computer - didn't change. I reinstalled songshow - didn't change. I uninstalled the program and reinstalled the latest version - didn't change. I uninstalled the program and reinstalled the earlier version of 8.2 - nothing changed.

So in a nutshell I am unable to show the words to the songs on the screen. 

anyone else have this glitch?

gatewaycrc
11/6/2015 1:00:09 PM
I ended up calling and it seems I am very unique. I ended resetting everything to factory settings which means the lovely blue screen is back. I will change the settings back to what I want;

dreece
11/9/2015 5:15:09 PM
Well, I'm glad things are working for you again, but I would like to know what settings you used when the problem occurred. If you replicate the problem again, let us know what you did. Or when when you call support, as them to escalate the issue so that we can get a look at the problem directly.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙