Version 5.5 > Christmas / Easter watermarks

Rod
12/14/2005 10:39:01 PM
Are the Christmas / Easter water marks still downloadable.

I just realised I dont have them on this computer?

But remember using them with an earlier version on my old laptop?

Thanks
Rod

dreece
12/14/2005 10:43:30 PM
They are still available in a ProModule simply called Watermark Effect. However, this ProModule may be removed in the not-to-distant future.

Karen39
12/16/2005 10:47:01 AM
I just downloaded them and they are very cool!  I am going to love trying them out!

iamgap
12/16/2005 2:03:19 PM

If you remove this ProModule, will I be able to add it with and older installation? We use the watermarks at each of the three "seasons".

gap

osborn4
12/16/2005 2:10:13 PM
Perhaps V7 has a different way of doing the same sort of thing?

iamgap
12/16/2005 2:59:47 PM
Not yet it doesn't.

gap

dreece
12/16/2005 11:54:52 PM
Posted By iamgap on 12/16/2005 2:03 PM

If you remove this ProModule, will I be able to add it with and older installation? We use the watermarks at each of the three "seasons".

gap

Well, you can already make any kind of watermark you want with the Custom Watermark ProModule.  In fact, this is why the Watermark ProModule hasn't been updated in a very long time.

I am still in the process of reworking SSP to use the newer technologies we've been developing these last few years.  When the current effects technologies are completely converted, none of the current effects modules will be compatible with the new technology.  However, most effects will be reworked (some have been reworked already) so they will be available with the new technologies.  Custom Watermark (or something very similar) will certainly be one of those effects that will be reworked.  When this happens, you will then be able to place a custom watermark over a motion video background, not just static backgrounds as is the limitation today.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙