Version 8.2 > Display layout and videos on front with choir words on back settings

Jessop
12/2/2015 12:03:56 PM

This is my configuration:

The PC has two monitors the left monitor is the control window the right monitor is the display monitor and is split up to the front and the back walls (front for congregation and back for choir / singer words) I also have that USB 3rd monitor so that I can separate the front monitor from the rear wall monitor for choir/singer words only.

Now my issue comes in, last year for the cantata using 8.x (1 I believe) I used that USB to VGA adapter so that the front can have videos on the front but have the choir words on the rear wall by enabling the 3rd display and making it the "stage display".   Using this I had to do two things at once first click the video and then click the song to display on the front and the rear wall.  Please tell me there is an easier way to set all this up so that when I go to hit the green arrow it displays BOTH the video AND the words on the proper screen at the same time?

AND if there is please, please, please are there step by step instructions or a video I can watch to see how to do this? lol

Jessop
12/9/2015 1:46:29 PM
I spoke with support today and its not possible at least in version 8.2 i'll add it to a wish list for sure.

akins
12/10/2015 7:43:03 AM
Couldn't put the front monitors on a A/B video switch so that you can have either choir monitor display or projected display
according to the switch? I do that with our choir monitors so that I can show the projected view when desired.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙